- Vaginal laxity is an underlying cause of urinary incontinence and diminished sexual sensation. Women experience vaginal changes due to the stretching and explansion of vaginal tissue after childbirth, pelvic floor trauma, age or hormonal changes, resulting in the loss of sexual function or incontinence.
- 1 in 3 women suffer from urinary incontinence in their lifetime.
- 40% of US women suffer from sexual dysfunction of some sort.
Viveve is an innovative global women’s intimate health company that is helping to normalize and provide treatments for incontinence, sexual function or vaginal laxity.
Through their innovative nonsurgical treatments, Viveve provides women with low-risk, high-reward medical solutions that promote an active, physically unhindered lifestyle.
Viveve Solutions (InControl by Viveve and Viveve System)
- Innovative, nonsurgical, vaginal tissue and muscle treatment
- Provide women with low-risk, high-reward medical approaches for regaining their sense of self.
- Offers both product and procedure options, which an be used alone or together.
- Provides options for treating pelvic floor weakness resulting in laxity (looseness), the underlying cause of urinary incontinence and decreased sexual satisfaction.
- Only system indicated for treatment of urinary incontinence, vaginal laxity or sexual function in more than 60 countries, and use in General Surgery for electrocoagulation and hemostasis in the U.S.
- Uses Cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) technology
- Patented cooling protects the surface of the skin and allows delivery of heat at precise temperatures
- Works at a cellular level to rebuild and restore the tissue’s natural collagren to improve the structural integrity of the vagina and to support the urethra.
- Naturally stimulates the body collagen over time to provide long-term improvement.
- Safe and comfortable procedure without the need for any local or topical numbing medication.
- Most women say they experience little to no discomfort during the procedure.
- A respectable and discreet procedure with no downtime.
What is the Viveve Treatment?
- A quick, comfortable, and natural in-office procedure to stimulate the body’s production of healthy collagen to improve the structural integrity of the vagina and to support the urethra.
- Designed to treat urinary incontinence, sexual function, and vaginal laxity.
- Improves orgasm, lubrication, and arousal and provides a structural foundation for the urethra, decreasing urine leaks.