Discuss E.D. Via Our Telemedicine Service
Who’s This Service For?
Men between the ages of 30 and 67 who show signs and symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED).
What We Do to Help:
There are a few methods to use to help relieve the symptoms of ED. Tadalafil and Sildenafil are two of the medications our office prefers to dispense to patients. Although these medications will not increase your libido, they promote blood flow to help you achieve and maintain an erection once sexually aroused.
Clearance from your medical provider will be necessary to obtain Tadalafil/Sildenafil. Erectile dysfunction is diagnosed based on self-reported symptoms that a patient reports. Whether it is in person, or using Telemedicine, Infinity Health and Wellness offers hassle-free access to these medications (upon ED diagnosis).
How Telemedicine Appointments Work:
Telemedicine is a user-friendly system, offering patients a more convenient way to discuss their health with a healthcare professional. The software may be accessed from your PC, Mac, iOS or Android device from the privacy of your home.
- Set Appointment
- Log Into Telemedicine Portal
- You’ll use an invite code that will be sent to your email to log into your appointment.
- Complete All Necessary Documents and Medical History
- We recommend logging in at least 8 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time to ensure completion of all necessary documents/complete payment, if applicable.
- Visit with our Healthcare Team
- Meds Delivered to Your (or Our) Door
- Our healthcare provider will help determine which medication, if any, will best suit your needs.
- If it is determined that Tadalafil or Sildenafil is an option for you, you may conveniently pick up the medication in office.